This policy covers items or any part thereof entered in the schedule that may suffer any unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage caused by:
- fire, lightning, explosion, impact of land borne or waterborne vehicles,
- impact of aircraft and other aerial devices or articles dropped there from
- earthquake, volcanism, tsunami,
- storm (air movements stronger than grade 8 on the Beaufort Scale)
- flood or inundation, wave action or water.
- subsidence, landslide, rockslide or any other earth movement,
- frost, avalanche, ice,
- vandalism of single persons,
The cover is relevant for completed contract works such as bridges; irrigation canals and roads.