Fire and Allied Perils
This policy covers damage to the whole or part of the property described in the schedule, owned by the insured or for which they are responsible, including alterations by the insured as tenants to the buildings and structures, caused by
- lightning or thunderbolt
- This Policy can also be extended to cover damage caused by:
A) storm, wind, water, hail or snow excluding damage to property
- arising from its undergoing any process necessarily involving the use or application of water
- caused by tidal wave originating from earthquake or volcanic eruption
- in the underground workings of any mine
- in the open (other than building structures and plant designed to exist or operate in the open) Unless so described and specifically insured as a separate item
- in any structure not completely roofed
- being retaining walls
B. aircraft and other aerial devices or articles dropped therefrom
C. impact by animals, trees, aerials, satellite dishes or vehicles excluding damage to such animals, trees, aerials, satellite dishes or vehicles or property in or on such vehicles.
This extension does not cover:
1. wear and tear or gradual deterioration.
2. damage caused or aggravated by
(a) leakage or discharge from any sprinkler or drencher system or other fire extinguishing installations or appliances in the buildings insured hereby or in buildings containing property insured hereby
(b) subsidence or Iandslip
(c) the insured’s failure to take all reasonable precautions for the maintenance and safety of the property insured and for the minimization of any damage.
3. Business Interruption/Loss of profits
5. Accounts Receivable